[scribus] Scribus PDF Error

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Sat Apr 3 06:07:56 CEST 2010

Am Samstag, 3. April 2010 05:35:46 schrieb Mike Sleger:
> Because lower resolution doesn't print as well.  Better print quality means
> higher bitmap resolution.

That's not necessarily true. What's the size of the sheet/pages you are going
to print to? And what printing process will be used?

It also strikes me as odd that you can print the whole file without a crash
while Scribus crashes during PDF export.

You may have encountered a hardware issue (just a guess). How old is your
computer? I'm asking because I had a similar issue a year ago, and the
solution was to unscrew the PC, clean the fan and the CPU, and then I
everything worked fine again.

Christoph