[scribus] Automating PDF process

srikrishnan srikrishnan2003 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Apr 3 05:12:12 CEST 2010

Submitted on 04/03/2010
Submitted by anonymous user: [10.1.6.26]

Submitted values are:

   Your contact information:
     Name: srikrishnan
     Email Address: srikrishnan2003 at yahoo.co.in
   Your request content:
     Subject: Automating PDF process
     Message:
Hi,

I am new to Scribus, I want to create PDF for the set of images (which
contains both EPS and TIFF) in a folder. I have a format for this process, in
that format I want to place all the images one by one in a PDF (no constraint
for number of pages).

My idea is, I want to create sla file outside Scribus with the help of perl
and open it in Scribus automatically and make PDF from that file.

If Possible, please share with me the possibilities, ideas and methods. It
would be very much helpful for me

Thanks,
Srikrishnan

   About your Scribus program:
     Version: 1.3.5
     Prebuilt/Compiled: Prebuilt
     Build Date:
   Your operating system and CPU:
     Type: Windows
     Version: WinXP
     CPU type:

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://www.scribus.net/?q=node/158/submission/385