[scribus] Local User Groups? ... Call for Luxembourg and environment

Matthias Schmitt freak002 at mmp.lu
Wed Sep 30 11:07:10 CEST 2009

Hello

On 30.09.2009, at 08:28, Winti wrote:

> Daniel Wintersdorf, Luxembourg order made on May 23, 2009

This is now the third time I noticed, that somebody in my area is
using Scribus. This brings me to the question: are there any local
user groups for Scribus? This could be a good thing as it is sometimes
nice to exchange ideas when looking on the same monitor, to see what
other users have done with Scribus, to know which local printing
partners are used, etc.

Would anybody in the area of Luxembourg (including the closer area of
Germany, France or Belgium) be interested in such a user group? If
yes, feel free to contact me, so we could organise a first contact.

Thank you.

Best regards

Matthias Schmitt
Luxembourg