[scribus] Press request

Craig cbradney at zip.com.au
Tue Sep 29 21:09:44 CEST 2009

Richard wrote:
> (something strange happened to my last message, so i send it again, sorry)

No, you tried to send it in HTML format.. we don't like that so the
mailing list will remove the attachments.

> I guess a serious answer could be something more appropriate regarding
> the kind of offer being "offered".
> If we start kidding, the publisher (editor) could think Scribus is not a
> serious venture, or the people behind it does not take it serious.

Erm, is the publisher serious? Do they understand open source software?
Why would you ask for a previous version to distribute when you can
download any single version and put that on a CD?

Craig