[scribus] grouped objects have outline ?

eclipse magick eclipse.magick at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:43:50 CEST 2009

Hello all,

I made a 16 pages document in scribus.
I've create 3 circles with an outine (0.5 pt) for each. The i grouped
these 3 objects.

I wanted to "validate" my PDF in Acrobat + Pitstop.
I have a "ppp file" coming from a professionnal printer.

I noticed that i have outines were inferior to 0.12 pt.
Hmmm i was sure that my circle were correct.

I return to scribus to verify that point.
If i ungroup my group of 3 circle and select each one, i can see they
have an outine. But if i group them, the outine of this group disepear.
Something wrong happen or what ?

So i ask myself how i could do for better rendering.
Is it normal that a group lost outines of "inclued objects" ?

.