[scribus] Press request

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Sep 29 16:18:47 CEST 2009

hi dear scriba

> I guess a serious answer could be something more appropriate regarding
> the kind of offer being "offered".
> If we start kidding, the publisher (editor) could think Scribus is not
> a serious venture, or the people behind it does not take it serious.

full ACK. i just hope that the editor took my answer as a serious
answer. i'm not sure that he would be happy, if we tell him that he can
just download scribus like evyrone else and put it on the DVD
distributed with the magazine (well, he should also link to the scribus
source code...)! we should just propose him a demo version which will
ask for an activation key but will also work without it.

this is how you get the attention of windows and mac users!

i hope somebody from the team will contact him and officially look at
how we can shine in the next release of his magazine!

so, yes, i was joking when writing my previous mail. but it was a very
serious joke (and maybe a sad one, too...).

have fun
a.l.e