[scribus] Press request

Richard eyelagui at adinet.com.uy
Tue Sep 29 14:36:00 CEST 2009

(something strange happened to my last message, so i send it again, sorry)

I guess a serious answer could be something more appropriate regarding
the kind of offer being "offered".
If we start kidding, the publisher (editor) could think Scribus is not a
serious venture, or the people behind it does not take it serious.

Off course, i may not be the most indicated person to say that, but i
believe a little push up(publicity) like the ones provided to closed
source applications could be a nice thing to Scribus.

Who knows, maybe HjemmePC could make the issue "issuing" Scribus "using"
Scribus.
(in spanish this has sense, hope on english too)
Who knows, maybe HjemmePC could make the issue(edition)
"issuing"(providing) Scribus "using" Scribus.

Greetings and best regards.

P.S. if help needed to issue that magazine using Scribus(or teach), i
offer as a volunteer.