[scribus] Press request

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Sep 28 17:59:04 CEST 2009

hi team
> Each month I am collecting good software to be included in our
> magazine. Sometimes we also ask about full version covermount, which
> means we are given an old full version of you program, with upgrade
> offer to the latest for our readers. I am excited to ask if this is
> something that could be of interest for you. You will off course be
> given editorial review and space in both our magazine and our software
> section on web. I hope to hear from you soon

i guess it is time to start distributing a Scribus Premium Preview
Release Trial Version... it would be exactly the same as our usual
beloved scribus but with the added value of an activation plugin...
(which would only show a box asking for an activation key  until one key
has been entered... and the key must be in the format ####-####-####-####).

can anybody package it?

have fun... oops... having fun!
a.l.e