[scribus] importing pictures and resolution

Thomas Kratz tpk at spirituelles-portal.de
Mon Sep 28 13:51:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm getting pdfs from different people in order to make a magazine.
When I directly put them in to scribus with the "Bild laden" function,
the resolution is shown as 72dpi.

When I import them into gimp, I can choose the resolution 300dpi and
then save them as tif, and then the resolution in scribus is shown as
300dpi in the proper size.

Is it possible to get the pdfs into scribus directly with 300dpi? Or how
do I do it best, if the gimp-way is not perfect.

Thanks
Thomas

*Thomas Kratz*
/*Webdesign & Programmierung
-> Seiten, die Sie selber ändern können (CMS)*/
Große Str. 20 in 49143 Bissendorf (Schledehausen)
Tel: 05402-987920 °° Fax: 01212-5-18605915
tpk at spirituelles-portal.de <mailto:tpk at spirituelles-portal.de>
www.spirituelles-portal.de <http://www.spirituelles-portal.de>
Stnr: 65/124/09969