[scribus] Customers still waiting for their copy of the manual

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer at gmx.de
Mon Sep 28 08:18:12 CEST 2009

Dear members of this list,

We are perfectly aware of the frustration experienced by at least some of
those who ordered our manual directly from FLES Books.

Please be aware that the Scribus project and its reputation is also suffering
from the issues you encountered, albeit on a much larger scale.

We are still trying to resolve all of the problems amicably, but we have to be
prepared to enforce your and our rights with the assistance of lawyers and
courts.

Hence my request to all subscribers of this mailing list who transferred money
to FLES Books and didn't receive a copy of the manual in return: Please keep
all correspondence, invoices and everything else related to orders, payments,
complaints etc. with FLES Books. It may serve as evidence in a court of law.

Please note that this request only applies to customers who ordered their
copies directly from FLES Books. If you had any issues with a wholesale
company or an online store, you have to sort this out with the retailer.

Please feel free to contact me off-list for more details and potential interim
solutions.

Regards

Christoph