[scribus] Scribus manual

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sun Sep 27 15:53:53 CEST 2009

On Saturday 26 September 2009 10:19:21 Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 09/26/2009 05:38 AM, Daniel Wintersdorf wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > In May i ordered the scribus manual at FlesBooks. But till now
> > didn't get any book.
> > Since several weeks i try to contact Flesbooks but didn't get
any answer.

> > Does anyone know what's wrong with Flesbooks??
>
> Hi Daniel,
>
> We're trying to figure this out ourselves, and we are not happy
about
> this either.
>
> Greg

Next time, go to the resources of the group. If you look at the
ISBN of the manual you will discover that it is almost certainly the
first book Fles ever published.  And they don't expect to publish
more than ten books.  SInce Greg et al. still hold the copyright I
hope that they have the legal capability to reprint somewhere
else.

Perhaps the best scheme is to reprint with LSI and LSI UK, make it
available on Amazon and Amazon UK at 20% discount from list.
That is what I would do if I had the job to do.  Amazon does
indeed deliver books when you pay for them.  At $49.00 a pop
printing POD is certainly reasonable, with room for Amazon's 20%
and a nice profit for the Scribus project.

--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"