[scribus] Exporting

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 24 17:05:06 CEST 2009

On 09/24/2009 10:50 AM, Cliff Allerton wrote:
> I am new to Scibus and  have a copy of the 'Official Manual'.
>
> No-where can I find the procedure for actally exporting a file.
> I have several simple files, verified and saved as PDF, but nothing I do, after selecting 'File', then 'Export',
> and arriving at the 'Save as PDF' window, produces anything.
>
> Responders are requested to respond by e-mail,  I'm also having difficulty viewing the mailing list.

I'm not completely certain what you're describing. You mean you select
Export to PDF and you get no dialog?
Can you save .sla files? You might check File > Preferences > General
and see what your path is for Documents, change if needed. You have to
have permission to save the the location indicated there.

What OS/distro is this, what version of Scribus?

Greg