[scribus] Scribus: Business cards templates

Victor Papp victor at vpapp.com
Mon Sep 21 17:35:48 CEST 2009

This is why masterpages are for: put repeating objects (logos, lines, background images) into master page.
Make a separate page (90x50mm, with bleeds if needed ) - for each person. So, you end up with a N-page document.
Now multiple duplicate is useless. But with pstops you can impose cards in seconds.

Why do you need database driven scripts here?
Masterpage + layers + psutils = fast, easy and flexible.

Victor.