[scribus] Business Cards from Scribus?

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 22:52:20 CEST 2009

Christoph Schäfer said the following at 09/20/2009 01:01 AM :

> Nevertheless, I want to make you aware of the fact that we're working on this.

Mailing labels too? Although from what's been said here, it sounds very
easy, except that one has to do the measuring oneself.

I hang my head in shame and admit that I hadn't thought about using Scribus
for mailing labels... I've been unable to find anything in Linux that does
the job properly -- although there are supposedly several programs designed
explicitly for the purpose, but none of the ones I tried gave satisfactory
results --  so have been firing up a Windows machine to use Publisher every
month or two.

Next time I'll use Scribus. I have no idea why I didn't think of doing that
before. I feel very stupid.

  Doc

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR