[scribus] Linux vs Windows for Scribus ?

Steven Dayton daytonmeister at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 05:37:42 CEST 2009

Thanks for the ideas Judy. Nothing is working. I wonder if it has something
to do with the screen resolution of the laptop. If I maximize the screen and
click anywhere the screen pops up to reveal the bottom portion and when I
click again it pops back down to where it was originally. I can't click
anywhere in the screen without the view jumping up and down not even to
select a tool. If I try to select a tool while in maximize mode then I
usually get a tool I wasn't wanting. I tried to undock the tool bar on the
left but I still can't see the left side rulers. I heard a rumor that this
is fixed in 0.47 but I can't get it installed on this machine to try it out
and see.

Anyway I guess I'll wait till 0.47 comes out. I know this doesn't have
anything to do with Scribus but thanks anyway for addressing it.

StevenD