[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 18, Issue 29

dave mundt xmundt at ldktn.com
Thu Sep 17 21:20:44 CEST 2009

	Greetings and Salutations...
	I have used Scribus for a number of smallish layout jobs (as a general IT
consultant I tend to wear MANY hats - including that of Graphic Designer).
I find this list to be a wealth of information, and good proof that this
excellent software is gaining ground all over the world.
	There is one small change that would make the list more useful for me,
though...That is to either right-justify the volume and issue numbers in the
title, or add leading zeroes.    I often am unable to read the digests as the
come in, so, being able to sort by title and not have to search for the next
number in the sequence would ease my day.
	I am sure I am not the only one that would find this useful, and, hopefully,
it should not be a painful change to the list configuration.
	Thanks again.
	dave mundt