[scribus] Trouble compiling newest svn versions under ubuntu jaunty

Luí­s Ricardo Câmara peri at adusp.org.br
Tue Sep 15 14:56:26 CEST 2009

Hi, everybody

 From time to time I recompile my scribus install using these
instructions: http://www.boyden.us/scribus.html . The problem is, my
last successful installation was from 16/6/09. By now, I always get the
same error when trying the make command, wich is:

/opt/scribus/scribus135svn_src/scribus/prc/exportPRC.cpp: In member
function ‘void PRCExporter::convertFile(QString, PageItem_OSGFrame*)’:
/opt/scribus/scribus135svn_src/scribus/prc/exportPRC.cpp:210: error:
could not convert ‘frame->PageItem_OSGFrame::loadedModel’ to ‘bool’
make[2]: ** [scribus/prc/CMakeFiles/scribus_prc_lib.dir/exportPRC.o] Erro 1
make[1]: ** [scribus/prc/CMakeFiles/scribus_prc_lib.dir/all] Erro 2
make: ** [all] Erro 2

I'm trying for the past 2 months and had never succeeded again. Please,
can someone help me with this? Is there a problem with the source code,
or is it with my Ubuntu Jaunty?

Thanks in advance.
Luís