[scribus] Windows 95 version

kevin r. marshall kevin at pipeline.com
Mon Sep 14 17:11:20 CEST 2009

I run Scribus under a cut down version of Slackware 12 with WindowMaker. If you're looking for a light-weight distro and windowing environment, this setup is hard to beat. Although, Scribus itself will likely need more horsepower than a Win95 era PC will be able to provide, in order to prove useful.

/KRM