[scribus] Lines in text frame disappear on PDF export

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 10:02:58 CEST 2009

I have a student workbook created in 1.3.5 RC3. There are lines for the
student to write their answers on for four of the exercises. I created
the lines in Scribus and then pasted them into the text frames. The
lines in question are .5 point and in varying lengths.

The lines all appear fine on the printout when I print directly from
Scribus. But if I export from Scribus as PDF all the lines in two of
the exercises do not make it into the PDF. The weird part is why the
lines in the other two exercises do export and appear fine. As I
created the exercises, I copied and pasted the lines used in the
preceding exercises, adjusting them only for length. In other words,
all the lines have the same properties except for length.

This may be a bug, but before I run off to Mantis I thought I'd ask
here. Maybe I failed to think of something.