[scribus] Inline editing character controls in your face

William F. Maddock billsey at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 27 18:17:33 CET 2009

You know, I'm kind of coming in in the middle of this, so I might be missing something, but it starts to come across (at least to me) as though this has become a matter of pride, when (I think) that really, all the person was asking for is customizable toolbars (which, it would surprise me if such a fine app as scribus would not already have them). Many applications (even open source software applications) offer this feature. It is a fine feature, and should definitely be considered if not already present.