[scribus] printing 2 A5 pages in a A4 sheet

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Oct 24 00:03:00 CEST 2009

On Friday 23 October 2009 11:47:11 Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 10/23/2009 10:44 AM, Alberto Zeni wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I think that you could open each page of your PDF files by
means of GIMP,
> > change their dimensions as you like, save them as JPEG files
and, at
> > last, import them in SCRIBUS and do what you like.
> > Alberto
>
> eeeeeeeeeeeeeeuw! I would only do this as a last resort, and I
don't
> think he's there yet.
> This really invites some low resolution issues.
>
> Greg

I set up an A4 document landscape in Scribus, drew two graphic
frames side by side,  imported the A5 document in each and did
an adjust image to frame.  Saved the file as pdf 1.4. Sent the new
pdf to the OP.

Did I misunderstand the requirement in some way?
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"