[scribus] the Ubuntu conundrum

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Oct 22 02:24:52 CEST 2009

On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 01:04:42 +0200
Christoph Schäfer <christoph-schaefer at gmx.de> dijo:

> ...  It would be great if Scribus and other Qt apps
> were working flawlessly on Ubuntu, as the projects wouldn't have to waste any
> time on complaints about mysterious bugs that only show up on a single distro
> and can't be reproduced anywhere else.

I'd like to help get the Ubuntu developers fix the problem. I doubt
more than a handful are even aware that there is a problem. But to do
so I need to point at specific issues. Does there exist somewhere a
list of the bugs that show up only on Ubuntu? Or can such a list be
extracted somehow from Mantis?