[scribus] [Scribus 0008514]: Could not send question through email group

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Tue Oct 13 17:45:40 CEST 2009

On Monday 12 October 2009 00:54:12 Karis Mills wrote:
> Wow, that was incredibly rude.  So because it works for you, my
problem is
> my fault?  I have no problem with any web pages but yours!

The reply was factual, not rude. I suggest using mail and web
clients other than those that come with your Windows OS. For a
web client Firefox is very popular. Opera is another with a good
reputation. For a mail client under Windows I would suggest
Pegasus. There are others.  And Firefox has its own builtin mail
client. If you ask around you will find that many savvy computer
users use non-Microsoft substitutes for these functions.
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"