[scribus] Missing footer in imported odt file

Mike Morris twriterext at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 23:37:19 CEST 2009

I am using Scribus 1.3.3.13 on a Win XP/Pro SP3 computer.

I have an OpenOffice Writer (v. 2.2.0) document with a footer that includes
a page number (and only a page number), entered using the Insert/Footer and
Insert/Fields/Page Number features of Writer.

However when I import the document (Import/Get Text) into Scribus, the
header is not visible (not imported?).

I even disabled all of the import options (Overwrite Paragraph Styles, Merge
Paragraph Styles, Use document name . . .) to test whether one of those
options was the problem.  It wasn't.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you.