[scribus] Scribus for MAC

Mike Morris twriterext at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 04:59:04 CEST 2009

Please disregard my last message on this topic.  I found a dmg file under
scribus-devel 1.3.5.1

And at http://www.scribus.net/?q=macosx I found this message:

"    * Note: to install the stable version of scribus (1.3.3.x series) on
MacOSX you must use one of the two approaches presented below.

Alternative methods for people willing and capable to pursue more
technically-involved approaches:

    * Fink installation wiki page. This is one of the two easiest methods to
install the stable version of scribus (1.3.3.x series) on MacOSX. Another
take on this method is here.
    * MacPorts installation wiki page. This is the other one of the two
easiest methods to install the stable version of scribus (1.3.3.x series) on
MacOSX.

...."

However, what is not clear to me is whether you must have an Intel MAC
version in order to use Scribus on a MAC.  Can 1.3.3.x be installed on a
non-Intel MAC?