[scribus] object is imported pdf file

Thomas Kratz tpk at spirituelles-portal.de
Tue Oct 6 14:04:20 CEST 2009

Hi Sveinn,

thanks for your elaborate and helpfull answer.

My aim in the moment is not to become an DTP-Expert, but just to make a
magazine of 20 pages, DINA4. The quality should not be such, that
graphic experts and professional printers go into extasy and rapture. :-)
But the people, who send me their pdfs should be able to recognize their
adverts on the first look and not ask me, what I have done to their
photos and colors.

I now tried to open the pdf with gimp, save it as tif and then import it
into gimp. When I then export, the result in the adobe reader looks much
better. Is this solid a way?

Hope this email comes as pure text, as a.l.e suggested ...

Thanks again
Thomas