[scribus] Tracking

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Oct 5 08:05:54 CEST 2009

hi mike

(can you in the future post one mail per issue, please?)

> I am using Scribus 1.3.3.13 on a Win XP/Pro SP3 computer.  I applied
> manual tracking to 2 lines of text.  When I click elsewhere in the
> text, and then back into the line of text that has the manual
> tracking, the tracking % is displayed as 0.

imho works (almost) correctly here (1.5svn). so: it's a 1.3.3.x issue,
fixed in following releases (and everything will be fine as soon as 1.4
will be out) or your doing some thing else than i am doing :-)

the only problem i see: if you put the cursor at the end of the
paragraph, you get 0%: it's not what i would expect, but still correct
(since there is no manual tracking between the last character and the
end of the paragraph...)

hth
a.l.e