[scribus] Double sided layout A4

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sun Oct 4 14:05:25 CEST 2009

buondì william,

> Thanks for reply Victor, but I'm stumped again. I should have
> mentioned I'm using Scribus on Windows

since you're already on a non free system, i guess that you should have
no problem with non free apps. have you tried if using the booklet
feature of acrobat reader (afaik it is still available for free also
for windows...) fits your needs? this *is* the easiest way to create a
booklet (ethically and technically not the best one, but certainly the
easiest one!)

have you read the chapter on imposition in the scribus wiki? there are
tools which can also be installed on windows mentioned there.

the ghostscript solution proposed by vector is one of the best currently
available, but it's not the one i would suggest to a beginner nor to a
windows user.

have fun
a.l.e