[scribus] Widows and orphans

Mike Morris twriterext at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 19:46:23 CEST 2009

I have searched the Scribus web site and wiki (especially the Working with
Text Frames article) and reviewed the "Getting Started" info, but cannot
find any info on widows and orphans.  Does this feature not exist in
Scribus?

At present, I am using Scribus 1.3.3.11 for Windows on a Win XP/Pro SP3
computer

I have also tried searching the mailing list, but cannot connect because I
get a Network Timeout message (using Firefox 3.0.5 and dial up access).  I
posted a message on this to the "mailman," but it bounced because I was
identified as a non-member.  However, I receive messages from the mailing
list OK and I checked the my subscription and it is OK.