[scribus] Deleting gradient point.

S B sbinsandiego at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 01:00:07 CEST 2009

This is one of the most vexing features of Scribus.  If you "accidentally"
add a gradient point, it persists, unless you DELETE the box it refers to.
 And gradient points are pesky.  They are very easy to add accidentally
(pardon the adverb).Any workarounds??
BTW:  If I could name ONE must-have program, it would be Scribus.  So
please, nobody take this as a put-down.  it works wonderfully, and I am
going to buy the manual.  However, unlike say, InDesign, Scribus is
intuitive enough to actually "learn on the fly..."
What a great program!