[scribus] Vertical align of text / aligning text with horizontal lines

eclipse magick eclipse.magick at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:53:53 CEST 2009

First, i was just a proposition to write a wiki page (in english)
regarding my tutorial.
Then it is not THE solution, but A solution.
I used that way, because i learnt with this method using XPress.

Using a table, for me, is better "intuitive" than using a duplicate
vertical line (trait vertical).

So do what you want ! ;-)

The method Victor Papp seems to interesting also.
.