[scribus] File containing styles?

plcinquantini at katamail.com plcinquantini at katamail.com
Sat Nov 28 16:14:16 CET 2009

I opened the sla file with kwrite and I deleted them.
They were thousands and thousands.
This is why when I opened a file it needed some minutes to get open.
Pier luigi

P.S.
After the styles there are a lot oc colors. It's normal, it isn't?

 sab 28/11/09 15:45 , plcinquantini at katamail.com ha inviato: