[scribus] text overflow

TSH tsh.gmane at miserableoldgit.me.uk
Sat Nov 21 17:23:56 CET 2009

Computer Survivor wrote:

> I am getting an error message, text overflow. I cannot correct the pages
> with text overflow. Can I ignor the error message?

If you click on the 'Item' next to the error message, it will take you to
the overflowing text box.

I sometimes find that in a newly re-opened file, clicking (or sometimes
double-clicking) on a text box can cause the text to slightly re-arrange
itself and solve an overflow.

Also, make sure you don't simply have some blank lines below the text in the
text editor - you can get an overflow message even if it is simply a blank
new line.

--
Stewart H

Posting via Gmane