[scribus] Burning CD for "try out" GNU/Linux distro to use w/Scribus

michael crane mick.crane at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 20:55:55 CET 2009

ah I see what you mean. there are several utilities in the live cd.
I suppose the way to find out would be to install the live cd/usb thing.
uninstall everything you can.
test install scribus and write down all the dependencies.
test install the dependencies and write down the dependencies.
test install the dependencies of the dependencies and write down the
dependencies.
hopefully it won't get to nearly that stage.
maybe there is an instruction for yum that will do that ? report all
the dependencies of the dependencies.

mick