[scribus] Burning CD for "try out" GNU/Linux distro to use w/Scribus

michael crane mick.crane at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:32:50 CET 2009

I looked at the fedora live cd and you can easily install scribus 1.3.5-1-1
but it disappears if you remove the usbstick.
There is the option to install to hard drive, On the website this says
it can be a Hard drive or a usbstick.
So it's possible that after "installing" scribus, install to hard
drive can install to usbstick. then you could take that home and
properly install it on your hard drive.
I'm loathe to try it the first time unless I disconnect my hard drive first.
You can't be too careful.
regards

mick