[scribus] Windows 7

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Nov 13 16:50:57 CET 2009

Richard wrote:
> Develop your idea please....
>
> I have both sides working for testing purposes only.
> Linux and Windows running VirtualBox, where i have virtual machines
> running w95, XP, Seven, Kubuntu, Debian, gOS, endian Firewall, IPCOP,
> Slax, Damnsmalllinux, etc... i repeat, for testing purposes only/mainly.
>

> Gregory Pittman escribió:
>> On 11/13/2009 09:35 AM, a.l.e wrote:
>>> this thread slowly gets interesting...
>> Perhaps someone might even let us know about a virtual Linux machine
>> on W7 or vice versa...

i'll take the part about "vice versa", then.

it is a latin expression and means litteraly "the position having being
reversed".

the two words are the feminine third declension and ablative of the noun
vicis which means arrangement, position.

an english expression with a similar meaning is: "the other way round".

life would be so hard if there was no wikipedia.

btw, the english word "vice" comes from "vitare", which means "avoid".

next subject, please.

a.l.e