[scribus] Solved: Problem with Scribus on Ubuntu 9.10

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Fri Nov 6 09:19:29 CET 2009

hallo thomas,
> If not or if you can't wait, here is a short tutorial how to compile
> Scribus 1.5.0svn under Ubuntu 9.10 (don't forget: its a developer
> version). Perhaps we should put it into the wiki??

currently, i think that the best page in the wiki to add this
informations is

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Building_SVN_versions_with_CMake

i would try not avoid to make another specific page for compiling a
specific version of scribus with a specific version of a distribution :-)

but it would nice if you could update the information in there in a way
that is helpful for the ubuntu 9.10 user who wants to compile 1.5svn!

have fun
a.l.e