[scribus] I know this is a Scribus list but...

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:28:22 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 5:00 PM, a.l.e wrote:

> 14:24 < schrottplatz> does anybody know what happend to gimp.org?
> 14:25 < schrottplatz> it doesnt seem to laod
> 14:25 < mitch> the russian mafia took it
>

> not sure if (s)he was serious, though...

I confirm that gimp.org was taken hostage by Russian mafia. We demand
Libre Graphics meeting to take place in Moscow next year or we will
send you really small bits of the website's content on CDs. The first
bit we cut is layers.gimp.org. You have three days to reconsider and
we don't take "no" for an answer.

Alexandre