[scribus] Unknown Exception Error - help?

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Fri May 29 01:40:32 CEST 2009

alessandro rimoldi wrote:

> dear john,

>>> updating to 1.3.3.13 may be a first step...
>> And if you still have a problem, you could try 1.3.5 rc1 ?
>
> we all love to work with 1.3.5... but i don't think user of 1.3.3.x should already migrate to the 1.3.5: they should wait for the new stable version 1.4... well, if they don't have a real need for the new version...
>
> development versions are for brave people, not for production!

I'm not advocating its use for production except in the event that
1.3.3.x is unable to generate the required output.

Under these circumstances, it seems worth a shot, even if editing is
continued under 1.3.3.x and 1.3.5 is never used to write an .sla file.

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor