[scribus] Problems with italian version

Jean Ghali jghali at libertysurf.fr
Sun May 24 23:39:27 CEST 2009

Pier Luigi Cinquantini wrote:

> Hi to everybody.
> I received some messages that italian translation in 1.3.5 doesn't work.
> Does
> it depend on the translation version in .po?
> Can I do something to solve this problem?
> Pier Luigi Cinquantini

Hi Pier,

In my recent experience, po files, at least those in our source tree, do not
work at all with qt4. The main reason is that they miss the context
informations which can be found in ts files. And consequently qm files miss
those infos too. I don't know if you have a way to provide those infos
directly in po files in such a way they are translated correctly in qm
files. At least you have now a description of the problem.

Jean