[scribus] Three-D type effect.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat May 23 23:09:38 CEST 2009

The good news is I have a three d type effect in a Scribus document,
more sophisticated than most, with shadows following parts of the
curvature of the letters.  The bad news is I don't remember what
program I used for the effect,  It was too long ago.  I have posted
the document in pdf form on
ftp.wexfordpress.net
user guest
password guest
ecover.pdf
ecover.sla (but that won't help)

The word "Scribus" is the Three-D effect. It is at this point a
polygon. How it got there is the question.   I remember creating it,
but not what I was using.

I remember I got the instructions up in a howto or tutorial somewhere.
I have had at various times Gimp, Inkscape, ImageMagick and of course
Scribus on my computer. I have done the usual searches and looked in
the indexes of various documents.

Would some Sherlock Holmes please look at it and tell me where I got
it from?

--
John Culleton
Able Indexers and Typesetters