[scribus] attn: developers [OT]

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi at gmail.com
Sat May 23 22:22:24 CEST 2009

Hi John,

On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 12:54 AM, John Jason Jordan <johnxj at comcast.net>wrote:

> On Sat, 23 May 2009 22:15:16 +0500
> Asif Lodhi <asif.lodhi at gmail.com> dijo:
>
> > Yes. I normally use FoxIT Reader on Windows installations which is
> > FREE and MUCH faster than even Adobe Reader. Can it open editable PDFs,
> that is, PDFs as forms that the user can fill out?

There are facilities in FoxIT Reader to ACTUALLY EDIT your PDF. I haven't
used these facilities but you can just find out for yourself - it's really
good. I don't know whether it can do what you want (I haven't used any of
its editing facilities - only use it to read pdfs) but you can try it
anyway.

-Asif