[scribus] attn: developers [OT]

dwain dwain.alford at gmail.com
Sat May 23 01:42:31 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 6:29 PM, Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:

> Submit a bug on bugs.scribus.net with the example forms, where the error
> is etc etc and maybe we can fix it. How do you know it is not a bug in
> Nitro PDF ? :)

i did submit a bug report and the files.  it could be a bug in nitro pdf and
i have submitted a pre-release bug along with the scribus generated pdf and
the .sla file.  they are working on it.  it is my thinking that getting both
sides together the fix might go a bit quicker, yes?

cheers,
dwain

--
"Fear of the devil is one way of doubting God.  " - Kahlil Gibran