[scribus] Tried to add Scribus to repository, Ubuntu 9.04

Henry W. Peters hwpeters at jamadots.com
Wed May 20 15:48:04 CEST 2009

Oops, sorry sent first as html!

Tried to add Scribus to my repository menu, /Ubuntu 9.04/ in Synaptic...
followed directions at http://www.scribus.net/?q=debian .

I did first "Add the Scribus Archive gpg key to your package manager
using a terminal" & got the proper response. I then tried typing in
Synaptic
"deb http://debian.tagancha.org/debian/"

I selected "Ok" then "reload." Now synaptic crashes after the following
error message...

"E: Malformed line 54 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list (dist parse)
E: The list of sources could not be read.
Go to the repository dialog to correct the problem.
E: _cache->open() failed, please report."

What to do, I now cannot access the repository /directly/?

Thanks much.
Henry