[scribus] Book has arrived in Poland

Tijl Vercaemer tijl.vercaemer at gmail.com
Wed May 20 12:26:20 CEST 2009

> Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 22:59:13 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Cedric Sagne <cedricsagne at yahoo.co.uk>
> Subject: [scribus] Book has arrived in Poland
> To: scribus at lists.scribus.net
>
> After a long wait, I got the book yesterday, and it looks great. Thanks to
> the authors who put so much of their time, and who were in such an
> uncomfortable situation with the printing.

I'm still waiting for my copy here in Belgium. That probably means
it's gathering dust in customs until someone decides how much I'll
have to contribute to the Belgian and EU bureaucracies. But judging by
the comments from people who got their copy already, at least it seems
to be worth the wait...

Tijl