[scribus] Q: how to remove colour stop

D. R. Evans doc.evans at gmail.com
Tue May 19 23:44:34 CEST 2009

OK, I've tried everything I can think of, and also googled, and looked in
the index of the fancy new manual...

...and I simply cannot figure out how to remove a colour stop. Someone
please put me out of my misery.

Whatever the answer is, I do encourage the developers to put a tooltip or
something that would stop this being a frustrating "try everything I can
think of" exercise.

It's especially frustrating to have a tooltip saying "Add change or remove
color stops here" laughing at one for being unable to figure out exactly
*how* to perform one of the functions :-(

  Doc

PS Also, an explanation of why some triangles are blue but one is red would
be nice. It's not at all obvious.

--
Web:  http://www.sff.net/people/N7DR