[scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.5RC1 and code repository branched for future releases

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue May 19 14:29:33 CEST 2009

hello!

nice!

first: gratulations for the RC!

+ a small notice:

> The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate of
> 1.3.5 will be a major release with many new features, [...]

when releasing the final 1.3.5, please state that it's a development
unstable version.
i guess that we don't want any distribution (or download site) to take
1.3.5 as a stable release like many did with 1.3.4!

> Scribus 1.4.0 is planned to be released based on 1.3.5 code.

the fact that 1.4 may be just behind the corner may help to avoid any
problem... still, i'd prefere:

"1.3.5 will be a major developmment release with many new features, [...]"

have fun && thanks for the release!

a.l.e