[scribus] Announce: Scribus 1.3.5RC1 and code repository branched for future releases

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Tue May 19 00:33:32 CEST 2009

Craig Bradney wrote:

> The Scribus Team is pleased to announce the first release candidate of
> Scribus 1.3.5 (1.3.5RC1)

Downloading at about 10kB/sec !  Either my broadband's on its way out or
a lot of other ppl are downloading !  This reminds me of modems !

Will the windows version of this RC do spell checking ?  I have
Aspell-en-0.50-2-3 waiting in hope !

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor