[scribus] Deleting "Copy of <style>" in 1.3.5svn

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Wed May 13 23:10:34 CEST 2009

The bug has been reported and confirmed here:

http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=7779

I have a document that is essentially finished, except for reports from
the proofreaders. While waiting for the reports I want to tidy things
up, and that means deleting the spurious Copy of <style> entries. At
the moment there are over a thousand of them. It takes three mouse
clicks to delete each one, and you cannot delete more than one at a
time. It will take hours of tedious work.

While waiting for the developers to get it fixed, does anyone have a
way to delete the copies of styles that is faster?