[scribus] Custom dot leader in tabulator

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri May 8 20:51:26 CEST 2009

1.3.5 Beta April 19, Ubuntu Jaunty

Just now I tried to create a dot leader for a tab, so the line would
look like this (note the spaces between the dots):

Something . . . . . . . 15

I can create it with "dot," but then I get:

Something...............15

So I decided I needed to select "custom." But after selecting "custom"
I still have the smashed together dots. No dialog box popped up
allowing me to define what kind of "custom" leader I want, nor do I see
anything on the Style Manager window to enter a character.

Bug? Feature not implemented yet? Any workarounds? Or did I just miss
some obvious step?